You can only archive completed, rejected and draft orders.
Follow the below steps to archive an order:
- Click the Orders button from the Menu Bar to go to the Orders page.
2. Open the Order you want to archive. In the example above, we’ve opened a draft Order.
3. Click the drop-down button on the upper-right-hand side of the Order page and select Archive.
4. This will pull up a confirmation alert. Click the Archive button.
5. Your Order has been archived. You can check or restore any archived Orders by going to the Archive order page and clicking the Archived Orders button at the bottom of the page.