Your Zitcha Homepage is broken down into two key areas for you to easily manage your collaborative marketing activity in one space - the Menu bar and the Dashboard.
The Menu bar is made up of 2 sections: the left navigations buttons and the top menu buttons.
The left navigation buttons provide a quick way to navigate different sections of the app. These include:
- Your logo - acts as the Homepage button and is used to return to the Homepage at any point.
- Add - used to create new orders.
- Notifications - used to alert you of any new activity, such as a new order.
- Orders - used to navigate to your Orders, where you can manage all of your orders.
The top navigation buttons include:
- Settings - used to navigate to your Settings, where you can update your logo and manage your Suppliers.
- Your name - this Profile button shows the organisation you’re logged in to and is used to log out of Zitcha.
The Dashboard allows you to easily access a snapshot of all of your Brand-funded marketing activity in one simple view.
The Overview section provides a holistic view of all of your Brand orders and their performance metrics. This is collated data that includes your entire Brand network. For individual order performance metrics, navigate the Orders section from the left-hand Menu bar.
The Orders section provides an overview of any new order that has been submitted for review by your Brand network. A new order will require action from you to edit, reject, or approve the order to go live. Clicking on All Orders will take you to the order list page. This snapshot view in your Dashboard is a simple way to view recent activity.
Setting up your account
As a Retailer, you'll receive an email invite from Zitcha to set up your account. Follow the steps below to set up your Zitcha account successfully.
- Click on the Set up your account link in the email invite you've received. This will link you directly to the Homepage of Zitcha.
- Click on the Settings button on the bottom left-hand side of the Menu bar.
- Check your Default Margin (by clicking ), Default Minimum Lifetime Budget (by clicking ) and Facebook Page ID, which will be pre-populated based on the information submitted in your Retailer Onboarding Form.
- Upload your company logo. An image file that has a transparent background is recommended.
You'll then be able to see your company logo in the top left corner of the Menu bar. Your Zitcha account is now set up, and you're ready to invite your first Brand or other members of your organization.
Setting up your time zone and order approval window
As a Retailer, you'll have the ability to set your timezone and an approval window to prevent Brands from submitting orders outside work hours. Additionally, this will allow enough time for you to approve the order.
Follow the steps below to set up your hour of operation and minimum approval time:
- Click on the Settings button on the top right-hand side of the Menu bar and select My Settings.
- Choose your time zone in the Timezone dropdown.
- Set your opening and closing time.
- Set your minimum review time. This is your approval window and determines how much notice you need to approve an order.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save button.
The order time and date duration of new or updated orders are now automatically adjusted based on your schedule.
Inviting additional users
You can invite additional users in your Retailer organization to access Zitcha. You will require Admin User access to complete this action.
Step 1: Click + in the Menu bar, and select Employee.
Step 2: Type in the new user's first and last name, job title and email address. Select Send Invite.
Step 3: The new user will receive an email inviting them to join Zitcha via a link in their invite email, which will navigate them directly to Zitcha to create their account.
Inviting a Brand
As a Retailer, you'll need to send an invite to each of your Brands to create their own Zitcha account. This will link them with your Retailer Zitcha account, and enable them to submit orders directly to you for approval.
You will require Admin User access to carry out this action. Follow the steps below to invite your Brands to Zitcha.
Step 1: Click + in the Menu bar, and select Supplier.
Step 2: Type in the new first name, last name, and email address for your contact at the Brand's organization. Select Send Invite.
Step 3: The new Brand will receive an email inviting them to join Zitcha via a link in their invite email, which will navigate them directly to Zitcha to create their account and log in.
Setting up a Brand
As a Retailer, you're in control of what each Brand can access from their view within Zitcha. This includes:
- Financial metrics
- Performance metrics
- Minimum Lifetime Budget
- Custom Audiences
- Product Catalogs
Follow the steps below to set up your Brands successfully:
- Click on Settings in the Menu bar and select Supplier Settings.
- In the Manage Suppliers section, select Edit next to the Brand you'd like to set up.
- Under Permissions, you can choose to allow the Brand to set their own Budget or deselect this option if you prefer to set the Budget for the Brand. It is recommended that you select this option so a Brand can set its own Budget.
- Under Financial & Performance Metrics, choose which options you would like this particular Brand to have the ability to view.
- Under Margins, you have the option to either leave all margins the same as the overall default margin for all ad types or set different margins per ad type. The reason you may choose to set different margins for different ad types could be due to the value of the audiences of each ad type. For example, your Facebook audiences might be more valuable than your Google audiences. If this is the case, this will trump the overall Default Margin highlighted in the Settings section of the previous screen.
- Under Minimum Lifetime Budget, you have the option to either leave all minimum spends the same as the overall default minimum spend for all ad types, or set different minimum spends per ad type. Similar to above the reason why you may choose to set a different minimum spend for different ad types could be due to the value you place on the audiences of each ad type. Should you choose to set minimum spends per ad type this will trump the Default Minimum Spend highlighted in the Settings section of the previous screen.
- Under Facebook Permissions, select > to view the dropdown. The dropdown is a view of all of your Facebook audiences. Select which audiences you would like this particular Brand to have access to.
- Under Products, select > to view the dropdown. The dropdown is a view of all of your Facebook Product Catalogs. Select which Product Catalog a specific Brand can access for their Zitcha orders.
- Under Google Permissions, select > to view the dropdown. The dropdown is a view of all of your Remarketing audiences. Select which Remarketing audiences a specific Brand can access for their Zitcha orders.
- Under Products, select > to view the dropdown. The dropdown is a view of all of your Google Catalogs. Select which Product Catalog a specific Brand can access for their Zitcha orders.
- Once you've finished editing the Brand's settings, click on Save.
Reviewing a Brand's order
You'll receive an email notification once a Brand has submitted a new order for your approval. The purpose of Retailers reviewing an order from Brands is to ensure that all ad content adheres to your brand guidelines, serves the right audiences, and aligns with your overall marketing strategy.
This step allows you to request any required changes directly with the Brand, or simply approve the ad and request for it to be published.
- Click on the link in the New Order email you will have received to be taken directly to the Zitcha login screen.
- Log in to Zitcha.
- You'll then be taken directly to review the new order. New orders can include multiple ads, across multiple ad types. Review the content of each ad following your internal best-practice and audience management guidelines.
- If a new order requires minimal edits, as the Retailer, you can make the edits by selecting the Edit button in the top-right of the ad, performing the edits, and selecting Approve. The Brand will receive an email notifying them of the edits and that the order is now approved.
- If a new order meets your internal best-practice guidelines and doesn't require any edits, simply select Approve from the Review toolbar at the top of the ad.
- Once you've approved an order, allow at least 1 business day from the start date for the campaign to start delivering results. All performance metrics can be viewed in the Order section.