How to navigate your Homepage
Your Zitcha Homepage is broken down into two key areas for you to easily manage your collaborative marketing activity in one space - the Menu bar (Left buttons and top right Settings buttons) and the Dashboard.
The Menu bar is made up of 2 sections: the left navigation buttons and the top menu buttons.
The left navigation buttons provide a quick way to navigate different sections of the app. These include:
- Your logo - acts as the Homepage button and is used to return to the Homepage at any point.
- Add - used to create new orders.
- Notifications - used to alert you of any new activity, such as a new order.
- Orders - used to navigate to your Orders, where you can manage all of your orders.
The top navigation buttons include:
- Settings - used to navigate to your Settings, where you can update your logo and manage your Suppliers.
- Your name - this Profile button shows the organisation you’re logged in to and is used to log out of Zitcha.
The Dashboard allows you to easily access a snapshot of all of your Brand-funded marketing activity in one simple view.
The dashboard is divided into three main sections:
The Overview section provides a holistic view of all of your Brand orders and their performance metrics. This is collated data that includes your entire Brand network. For individual order performance metrics, navigate to the Orders section from the left-hand Menu bar.
The Schedule section provides the timelines and progress of the running campaigns. The report is based on the current 12 month period. There are four filters available to help you sort the required data. Clicking the Order name pulls up the details of the order directly.
The Orders section provides an overview of any new order that has been submitted for review by your Brand network. A new order will require action from you to edit, reject, or approve the order to go live. Clicking on All Orders will take you to the order list page. This snapshot view in your Dashboard is a simple way to view recent activity.