As a Retailer, you'll have the ability to rename templates in a way that could be easily recognised by your partnering brands when creating a Web Ad campaign.
To rename a template, follow these steps:
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click on Channels Settings. This will open the Owned Channels page.
3. Click on the Settings button under Web Ads.
4. In the Templates tab, click the template name to open its settings. To search for a specific template, use the Search box field.
5. On the pop-up menu, type the new name of the template and click Update Template to save your changes.